- The Guest List Your coworker you had a few drinks with last December after work is not invited. A good guest count to aim for is 100. 20 mutual friends, 40 of his guest and 40 of her guest.
- The Venue Seek a non’traditional venue that allows outside catering. Search for park districts, art studios or open loft spaces.
- The Menu A well staffed buffet dinner and BYOB. No I’m not saying the guest should bring a bottle. Just ask your venue if you can provide your own alcohol and order food from your favorite restaurant.
- Floral To eliminate the floral arrangements or not? While most suggest cutting or eliminating flowers from your wedding. I suggest Mariano’s, YouTube and a few good friends! YouTube is flooded with how to videos on creating beautiful centerpieces. Find one you really like order the flowers from Mariano’s and gather a few good friends 24 hours before the wedding to help you assemble them. This may be a good way to kick off your bachelorette party.
- Stationery Letter press invitations in gold envelopes are beautiful but they’re not a necessity if you’re a bride on a budget. Create your own stationery using Canva or Vistaprint.